If you are the one looking for education and pedagogy mcqs with answers in pdf for free download then you came to the right place. Here we will provide with many important pedagogy mcqs which will help you for your preparation of any entry test and job tests as well.
Education and pedagogy mcqs are very important for sst test and also for b.ed or m,ed based tests and interviews. For saving your precious time we have provided you pedagogy mcqs with answers in pdf so you don’t have browse around looking for the answers.
These pedagogy mcqs are taken from some education and pedagogy past papers and from pedagogy mcqs books. Going through these pedagogy mcqs before appearing for any pedagogy related test will highly beneficial. Here pedagogy mcqs are in pdf for download so you can check them out anywhere or any time from your mobile or laptop.
Pedagogy Mcqs Pdf Free Download
These pedagogy solved mcqs in pdf are also beneficial for pppsc, fpsc, kpsc and nts tests. Pedagogy mcqs down here are covering almost all the sub topics of Education and Pedagogy. The pedagogy mcqs pdf file almost contains around 100 most important mcqs available for free download Going through them for couple of times before appearing for the test will create a good chance of scoring good grades in test.
The First 10 mcqs are down here and other 100’s of mcqs are in pdf file available for free at the end of the article.
Education And Pedagogy Important Questions
1. According to Robert Sternberg, the three different types of required intelligence for creativity are
synthetic, analytical, and practical
2. According to Plato, the highest goal in all of education is knowledge of the
3. The philosopher who is called the father of Idealism is
4. The __________ says, we are motivated to gain rewards and avoid punishments.
law of effect
5. The Law of Effect can be effectively used in
6. The book “A Brief History of Time” is written by
7. The application of ideas, knowledge and skills to achieve the desired results is called
8. According to Socrates of Meno, virtue is
9. The truth of the conclusion of an inductive argument is
10. The reasoning in which the given statements are viewed as supplying strong evidence for the truth of the conclusion is called
For 100’s of more pedagogy mcqs you can download pedagogy mcqs pdf file available for free download by just clicking on the download button below you download will begin after that.
Hope this was of help to you guys. If you have any questions feel free to ask in comment section. We will be more then happy to answer. You feedback and suggestions are highly appreciated. To stay connected with us do follow us on other social platforms as well. Thanks for your love and support.